Thursday, March 6, 2008

SMS :- JOKE- 2

16

Man-i want a divorce. My wife hasnt spoken 2 me for six months now! Judge-better think it over! Wives like that are hard 2 get!

17

Teacher : If u have 12 chocolates u gv 5 to Leena,3 to Tina,4 to Meena, den what wil u get? Student: 3 NEW GIRLFRIENDS

18

Doctor, doctor, will i be able to play the violin after the operation?" "yes of course...." "Great ! i never could before"

19

A beggar meets another beggar. A software engineer meets another software engineer. Both of them ask the same question to each other. What is the question ??? So, Which Platform are you Working on ???....

20

Why does history keep repeating it self? Because we weren't listening the first time !

21

TEACHER== Name four members of the cat family? STUDENTS== Daddy cat,Mummy cat and two kittens

22

Mr A: my wife kisses me every night when I get home. Mr B: mine too, but only 2 c if I have been drinking.

23

When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness

24

Honey, when we get married, I'll be there to share all your troubles and sorrows." "But I don't have any, my love." "I said, when we get married"

25

Q:What is the difference between a wife and a girlfriend? A:About 45 pounds!!

26

Why do bosses prefer round table conferences? So that no1 can corner them.

27

A guy told his friend, “My father’s name is laughing and my mother’s name is smiling.” So the friend asks, “Is your name kidding?” The guy says, “That’s my brother’s name and I am joking.”

28

Wife: u know, husband and wife are not allowed 2 be together in heaven!!! Husband: yes, that's y it's called heaven

29

A lady had 8 sons all named KEVIN, when asked how she differentiates while calling, she replied “by their surname”.

30

Why r Egyptian children always confused? Because after death their daddy becomes Mummy

No comments: