Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Miss U...

I hide my tears when I say your name,
but the pain in my heart is still the same.
Although I Smile & Seem Carefree,
There is no one Who misses you more than ME!




BEAUTY doesn't make love but love makes BEAUTY ;
BREAK everything but never BREAK the HEART;
HEART is the music, PLAY it but never play WITH it.




Love hurtz wen yu breakup wid sum 1.
Hurtz even mor wen sum 1 breaks up wit u
Bt love hurtz the most when da person,
yr love has no idea how yu feel.




I MISS YOU in every beats of heart,
In every blink of my eyes,
In every second of Time and...
In every moment of the Day !




U promised 2 take care of me, but u hurt me,
U promised me 2 bring me joy, but u brought me tears,
U promised me ur Love, but u gave me PAIN
I promised u Nothing, but I gave u Everything!

No comments: