Thursday, March 12, 2009

Funny Quotes - Funny Quotes Sayings..

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ...



*************



Every fight is a food fight when you�re a cannibal.



*************



Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet



*************



Men are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.



*************



Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.



*************



He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough.



*************



Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected.



*************



If it's sent by ship then it's a cargo, if it's sent by road then it's a shipment.



*************



There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.



*************



It is better to b beautiful than to be good, bt it is better to be good than to be ugly.



*************



Dogs have Owners, Cats have Staff.



*************



I put all my genius into my life; I put only my talent into my works.



*************



Love is like a booger. U keep picking at it until u get it, then wonder wat 2 do with it.



*************



Women ll never b as successful as men becoz they have no wives 2 advise them.



*************



In America any boy may become President & I suppose its just one of the risks he takes.



*************



Money cant buy happiness bt it can certainly rent it 4 a couple of hours.



*************



Sex is nature, and I believe in going along with nature.



*************



A bachelor is a selfish, undeserving guy who has cheated some woman out of a divorce.

No comments: