Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sparks of Thoughts..

I am not afraid of deep sea under me because I know my destination.

I feel safe nowhere in this jungle because the seat of insecurity is my mind.

Of what use the outer illumination is? The inner light should shine.

Don't think that your deeds will go unobserved. Even walls have eyes.

The truth is on my side even though not the numbers. Do you have any doubts?

Ships are most safe at seashore. But they are built for stormy sea.

There is a difference between vision and sight.

Mice make joy when cats are away.

Don't burn heart for surrounding darkness, burn a lamp instead.

Always be equipped with the best weapon, the elders' blessings.

Woods are lovely, dark and deep but I have promises to keep.

Is it a sunrise or sunset? It is a question of attitude.

Every black cloud has its silver lining.

Bhadvadgita shows The Path of Karma Yoga.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Not even the beautiful moon is immune from ugly spots.

When days are bright, friends are galore.

A friend in need is a God indeed.

Lead me from Darkness (Ignorance) to Light (Knowledge), my God.

HE SPIRIT IS ETERNAL, BODY IS TRANSITORY.

"If I dream of anything less than making India a developed nation then I will commit a crime."


No comments: